Tuesday

Online book buying v Instore book buying

How I love amazon! Not because of the website but because it is easier, so exciting to go through your wishlist and admire all the amazing books. I currently have over three hundred books on my wislist! But how many of them am I going to get in the next year about ninety to one hundred and twenty, I am officially crazy! When I am on amazon or The book depository I don't think about carrying it home or anything but when I order off line I am thinking when are these books going to get here.

When you are in a physical bookstore you can feel the covers, smell the books and feel the atmosphere of the bookstore and you end up buying fewer books (in my case). Online you tend to buy more books (for me) because you are not thinking about it just putting book after book in your basket. But then you realise that you have over £300 worth of books, which has never happend to me! Kidding! When you are in a bookstore you see the price right on the book (I hate stickers) then you realise how much you are really spending.

It all depends on you, if you prefer bookstores or bookoutlet, it really doesn't matter. Just do whatever you want as long as it is your money then buy as many books as you want! Tell me your thoughts and opinions in the comment section down below.


Faith

No comments: